Hi buddy, welcome back to the most excellent receipes internet site. If you are looking for tasty Gooseberry Coconut Laddoos recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Gooseberry Coconut Laddoos recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to gooseberry coconut laddoos recipe. You can have gooseberry coconut laddoos using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a remarkably good Gooseberry Coconut Laddoos:
- Get 1 cup of amla /Gooseberry jam.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Coconut powder.
- You need 1/2 teaspoon of Green cardamom powder.
- You need 1/4 teaspoon of cinnamon powder.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of ghee (optional).
- You need 10 of saffron strands.
- You need 2 tablespoons of coconut powder for covering the laddoos.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Gooseberry Coconut Laddoos:
- Add coconut powder, green cardamom powder, saffron strands and cinnamon powder to the amla jam and mix well..
- Grease your palms with water and take a small portion of the mixture and roll it out into a laddoo..
- Roll the prepared laddoo over the coconut powder.
- Similarly, prepare the rest of the laddoos until the mixture is utilized completely. Delicious and healthy, power packed ladoos are ready..
- My tip Can also store them in an air-tight container and relish eating for 3-4 months..
Heat butter or ghee, add in nuts and toss well, cook till golden. Now add in coconut and mix well for a min. Add in sugar and mix well. now add in milk and mix well and cook till it thickens little. Paneer coconut ladoo-an easy and delicious sweet. Paneer Cococnut Ladoo- Raksha Bandhan is a special day or festival of India to celebrate the sacred relation of a brother and sister.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Hope that your Gooseberry Coconut Laddoos makes your day joyful.