What’s up friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for complete Mom's Spaghetti Sauce recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Mom's Spaghetti Sauce recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mom's spaghetti sauce recipe. You can cook mom's spaghetti sauce using 18 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Mom's Spaghetti Sauce:
- You need of Veggies.
- Take of Olive oil.
- You need Half of a pepper.
- Get Half of an onion.
- Take of Mushrooms.
- Get 2-3 cloves of garlic.
- Prepare of Meat and sauce.
- Prepare Can of spaghetti sauce.
- Prepare 14 oz of hunts canned tomato sauce.
- Use Half of a pound of ground beef.
- You need of Spices.
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- You need of Basil.
- Provide of Garlic powder.
- Prepare of Italian seasoning.
- Get of Oregano.
- Take of Chilli flakes.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on serving Mom's Spaghetti Sauce:
- Chop peppers, chop onions, chop mushrooms, mince garlic.
- Saute veggies in a pot with oil (not too hot, low-medium heat).
- Pour spaghetti sauce and tomato sauce into the pot.
- Add and break up the ground beef into the sauce.
- Add a tsp of salt, tsp of pepper, half a tsp of basil, half a tsp of garlic powder, half a tsp of italian seasoning, half a tsp of oregano, quarter tsp of chilli flakes.
- Simmer on low-medium heat for 20 minutes.
- Divided sauce into individual portions and place in freezer.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Mom's Spaghetti Sauce makes your day joyful.