What’s up friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for pleasing Carrot Kheer recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Carrot Kheer recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot kheer recipe. To cook carrot kheer you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Carrot Kheer:
- You need 150 gms of carrot.
- Prepare 1/2 litre of milk.
- Use 4 tbsp of sugar.
- Take 5 of almonds.
- Get 5 of Cashew nuts.
- Get 5 of pistachios.
- Take Few of saffron strands.
- Provide Pinch of cardamom powder.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Carrot Kheer:
- Peel off the skin of carrots and grate them..
- In a pan, add grated carrots and very little Milk. Cook it for about 15 minutes. Now blend the mixture in a jar..
- Add milk in the pan and bring it to boil..
- Once the milk started boiling, add carrot puree and sugar. Cook it on a low flame for about 20 minutes..
- Add cardamom powder and chopped dryfruits. Turn off the flame..
- Carrot Kheer is ready. Enjoy!!.
Carrot kheer does not take too much of an effort to be prepared and is a simple recipe to follow. Carrot Kheer is our family favourite including mittu. I have already posted another version of carrot kheer eat carrots coming in kheer now that she is eating the veggie she likes this version as well. This is not any baby food but certainly tastes great to prepare on any. Carrot Kheer is made with carrots, milk, cashews and dates, with the added I first had this Carrot Kheer at a friends place, it was so yummy!
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Carrot Kheer turns your day joyful.