Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for yummy Homemade Yoghurt Drink recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Homemade Yoghurt Drink recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to homemade yoghurt drink recipe. You can cook homemade yoghurt drink using 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a yummy Homemade Yoghurt Drink:
- Use 500 ml of Plain yoghurt.
- Provide 10 g of Raw Rolled Oats.
- Get 3 of Organic Bananas.
- Use 250 ml of Coconut Milk.
- Prepare 5 of Dates.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on preparing Homemade Yoghurt Drink:
- Add the yoghurt in a food processor together with oats, bananas and dates..
- Turn the processor on low speed for 2 minutes before turning it high for additional 2 minutes while pouring coconut milk to your desired consistency..
- Add more milk to make it drinkable and additional time on high speed..
- Don't forget to reuse bottles and use reusable straws for a cleaner environment..
- You can replace bananas with any fruit of choice. I use naartjies and oranges for citrus and vitamin c boost..
Homemade yogurt is easy to make and I'll walk you through the process step-by-step (with a video). This is a fail-safe way to make yogurt at home – promise!. Food and Drink Healthcare/Medical Holidays Illustrations/Clip-Art Industrial Interiors Miscellaneous Nature yogurt drink (kefir, lassi) with herbs and cucumbers – healthy summer refreshing cold drink. Strained yogurts like Greek yogurt and labneh are simply made by draining whey from plain yogurt. You can drink the whey or use it in some baked goods or other preparations.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Homemade Yoghurt Drink turns your day cheerful.