Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Pepper rasam (Pepper Soup) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Pepper rasam (Pepper Soup) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pepper rasam (pepper soup) recipe. You can cook pepper rasam (pepper soup) using 16 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a appetizing Pepper rasam (Pepper Soup):
- Get 1 of . Tamarind – lemon size.
- Prepare 2 of . Tomato – 1 small.
- Prepare 3 of . Coriander leaves – chopped finely.
- Use 4 of . Hing – pinch.
- Prepare 5 of . Turmeric – 1/2 tsp.
- You need 6 of . Salt – as needed.
- Use 7 of . Water – 1 cup.
- Get of To Grind:.
- Provide 1 of . Garlic – 3.
- Get 2 of . Peppercorn – 1.5 tsp.
- Use 3 of . Cumin – 1 tsp.
- Take 4 of . Coriander seeds – 1 tsp.
- Get of To Temper:.
- You need 1 of . Oil – 1 tsp.
- Get 2 of . Mustard – 1/2 tsp.
- Prepare 3 of . Curry leaves – few.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Pepper rasam (Pepper Soup):
- 1. Soak tamarind in warm water for 15 minutes. Take tamarind juice. Keep this aside. 2. Prepare crumble of garlic, coriander seeds, cumin and peppercorn using pestle. 3. Now add this crumble to tamarind water. Add chopped tomatoes, coriander leaves, hing, turmeric, enough salt and a cup of water to this. Mash this mixture using your hand till tomatoes soft and mush..
- 4. Now add oil in pan add mustard, curry leaves. Once the mustard started to splutter add the tamarind water. 5. Wait nearby to watch when it starts to boil once it starts boil switch off the flame immediately. Serve hot..
Rasam is also said to cure sinusitis and head ache. You can serve pepper rasam with rice or have it as a soup or an appetizer. Once the tamarind has soaked, squeeze the soaked tamarind to get the pulp. Milagu Rasam is a traditional and healthy rasam made using pepper and cumin seeds. Since it's a great remedy for cold and sore throat it's often being seen a Rasam which is being made We can even serve this healthy rasam as a starter soup.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Pepper rasam (Pepper Soup) makes your day joyful.