Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Sweet potato halwa recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Sweet potato halwa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet potato halwa recipe. To cook sweet potato halwa you need 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect Sweet potato halwa:
- Take -250gm of Sweet potato.
- Take -2/5 tbsp of Sugar.
- Take -2tbsp of Ghee.
- Prepare -2 of Cardamom.
- You need 1/2 cup of Milk.
- Get As needed of Color few drops -optional.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Sweet potato halwa:
- First boil sweet potato after that peel it and mash it.
- Now heat a kadahi add ghee and add mash sweetpotato and fry it on a low flame till it turns golden keep string otherwise it will burn.
- When it turns golden add cardamom.
- Now add sugar mix it well again fry it well with sugar.
- Now if you want to add colour in it take lukewarm water add few drop of kesar color in milk mix it and add it in halwa mix it well saute.
- Now add grated coconut and any dry fruit almond raisins cashews.
Halwa turns out really delicious and very easy to prepare. Sweet Potato Halwa is rich in nutrients and relatively low in calories, this halwa makes a great It is made with sweet potatoes, which are good for those with high BP due to the low sodium and high. Sweet Potato Halwa, or Shakarkandi Halwa, is one of our most favourite healthy yet yummy dessert fixes. Prepared almost instantly, this recipe can be made at home easily to satiate your eternal. This festive season give your indulgence a healthy twist with this easy Sweet Potato Halwa by just following a few simple steps.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Hope that your Sweet potato halwa makes your day joyful.