Hi people, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are looking for complete Carrot Halwa recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Carrot Halwa recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot halwa recipe. You can cook carrot halwa using 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Carrot Halwa:
- You need 250 gms of carrot.
- Provide 1 cup of sugar.
- Take 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Take 25 gms of raisin.
- Get 25 gms of khoa.
- Take 1 spoon of ghee.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Carrot Halwa:
- Wash the carrots and grate them. Take a nonstick pan and heat it. Pour the grated carrot into pan & cook it for 5 mins..
- Add sugar to the pan. When the sugar starts melting keep cooking for 4 mins. Pour the milk and boil for 5 mins..
- To dry out all the milk into the the carrot add 1 spoon ghee. Stir the mixture properly..
- Next add raisins & khoya. Then dish is ready to serve..
Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala. Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk. Carrot halwa, also known as gajar ka halwa, is an unusual Indian dessert. It's made with grated carrots, whole milk, dried fruit, and nuts, and it has a delicious light fudgy texture. Carrot Halwa, a carrot based sweet dessert pudding.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Carrot Halwa makes your day joyful.