What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for interesting Green Grapes Rasam recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Green Grapes Rasam recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to green grapes rasam recipe. You can cook green grapes rasam using 12 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a heavenly Green Grapes Rasam:
- Provide 200 gm of green grapes, pitted and pureed.
- Provide 1 tbsp of ghee / oil.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1 sprig of curry leaves.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of asafoetida.
- You need to taste of salt.
- You need 1 tsp of cumin seeds.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of whole peppercorns.
- Prepare 2-3 of garlic cloves.
- You need 2 1/2 cup of water.
- Prepare to taste of lime juice.
- Use 1 tsp of coriander leaves, chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Green Grapes Rasam:
- Grind the cumin seeds, peppercorns, garlic and some water into a smooth paste. Keep aside..
- Heat ghee / oil in a pan and temper with mustard seeds. After it stops spluttering, add the curry leaves and asafoetida. Saute for a few seconds..
- Add the ground paste and saute till the oil separates. Add water, pureed grapes, lime juice and salt. Bring it to a boil and then simmer for 2-3 minutes..
- Switch off the flame and garnish with coriander leaves. Enjoy with plain steamed rice or as a soup for a great comfort meal..
Next add Rasam (Saaru) powder or Gojju pwd ,jaggery, salt, water and mix well. Serve Green Grapes Gojju hot with chapati/ rotis or parathas. Rasam, this South Indian soup is a comforting food for many South Indians, i have seen people surviving for many days just with a bowl of the rasam. Rasam served with simple potato fry or friyums is just enough for me to finish my lunch happily, if you are a frequent reader of my space you might have noticed that i. Pour this mix over it and press with a spoon to get last bit of juice from it.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Green Grapes Rasam makes your day cheerful.