Hi buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Stir fry pigeon meat recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Stir fry pigeon meat recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stir fry pigeon meat recipe. To make stir fry pigeon meat you need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a heavenly Stir fry pigeon meat:
- Prepare of Pigeon meat.
- You need 3 of large carrots.
- Prepare 2 of large onions.
- Get 3 of fresh green peppers.
- Take of Seasonings.
- You need of Olive oil.
- Provide of Mashed ginger and garlics.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Stir fry pigeon meat:
- Wash and strain the veggies and the pigeon meat and cut. Marinate the pigeon meat for 30 minutes..
- In a pan, add the marinated pigeon meat and allow to cook. When the stock of the meat is strained and the meat is cooked, add a little bit of olive oil and stir..
- Add the chopped veggies and also mix. Add a little bit of seasonings, mashed ginger and garlics and allow to simmer for 5 minutes..
- And the stir fry pigeon meat is ready. Serve with pap or any drink of your choice. OH YUM😋😋😘.
Add raw (washed) rice, olives and pigeon peas. Appetizers, Beverages, Breads, Cakes, Candies, Casseroles, Cookies, Desserts, Eggs, Fish, Favorites, Holidays, International, Italian, Main Dishes, Meats. Chopsuey Stir Fry is a quick and easy vegetable and shrimp stir-fry dish that you can make for dinner. This can be considered as a main dish and it can also be a side dish if eaten with Chicken and pork can also be used to make chopsuey, but make sure to prep the meat first before adding the vegetables. Make Simple Beef Stir Fry using stew meat in stir fry.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Stir fry pigeon meat turns your day cheerful.