Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are searching for complete Bread pudding with Sultanas, recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Bread pudding with Sultanas, recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bread pudding with sultanas, recipe. To make bread pudding with sultanas, you need 5 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a delicious Bread pudding with Sultanas,:
- Use 6 slices of Seeded Bread.
- Take 1 cup of Sultanas.
- Take 3 tbls of Maple Syrup.
- Use 2 cups of milk.
- Get 1 tsp of Vanilla extract.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on preparing Bread pudding with Sultanas,:
- Add the boken bread to an ovenproof dish and the sultanas.
- In the cup of milk add the maple syrup and the vanilla and stir in the milk..
- Pour the milk all over the bread.
- All done. Add it to preheated oven on medium heat for 20 – 30 minutes..
- Serve hot or cold with ice cream or custard..
Into a greased baking dish strain the sultanas and add to the rice and pour. Bread pudding is a bread based dessert that is popular in many countries. Though different countries tend to vary their flavorings and ingredients, the Place a layer of the buttered bread on the bottom of the dish, slightly overlapping each triangle. Sprinkle sultanas and brown sugar evenly across the. Spread each slice with butter; cut into four triangles.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Bread pudding with Sultanas, makes your day joyful.