Hi people, welcome back to the most excellent receipes web site. If you are looking for pleasing Carrot halwa recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Carrot halwa recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to carrot halwa recipe. You can cook carrot halwa using 4 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Carrot halwa:
- Use of Carrot.
- Use of milk.
- Prepare of ghee.
- Prepare of condensed milk.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Carrot halwa:
- Grate carrots and of course peel them first.
- Put in a non stick pan add milk just enough to cook those grated carrots.
- Cook in a medium heat occasionally turning its take around 20 mins.
- When all the moisture evaporated add carrots cooked well add condensed milk, amounts depends on ones sugar intake.
- The heat should be medium to low when cooked carrot becomes dry add 1 tsp of ghee for flavour add grated coconut or almond Then mix well.
- Serve cold.
Gajar Ka Halwa is a classical Indian dessert, this is also known as gajrala. Gajar ka Halwa is a delicious and popular sweet made with few ingredients, carrots, milk. Carrot halwa, also known as gajar ka halwa, is an unusual Indian dessert. It's made with grated carrots, whole milk, dried fruit, and nuts, and it has a delicious light fudgy texture. Carrot Halwa, a carrot based sweet dessert pudding.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Carrot halwa turns your day cheerful.