Hi buddy, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for delicious Chilli Potatoes recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Chilli Potatoes recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chilli potatoes recipe. To cook chilli potatoes you only need 13 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to cook a heavenly Chilli Potatoes:
- You need 4 of Potatoes.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of crushed garlic.
- You need 1 of onion.
- Use as required of Greens of spring onion.
- Take 1 tsp of soya sauce.
- You need 2 tbsp of Schezwan sauce.
- Use 1 tbsp of Chilli paste/sauce.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Tomato sauce.
- Prepare as per taste of Salt.
- Take as required of Oil for frying.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of white pepper powder.
- Get 1 tbsp of cornflour.
- Provide 2 tbsp of peanuts.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Chilli Potatoes:
- Cut thick, long slices of potatoes. Dust cornflour over potatoes & fry. Keep fried potatoes aside..
- Heat 2 tbsp oil add crushed garlic & saute for 30 seconds. Add onion slices & peanuts & saute for a minute..
- Add soya sauce, Schezwan, chilli paste, tomato sauce, sugar, salt & pepper powder & mix all..
- Add cornflour slurry & 1 cup water. Cook till it all thickens. Add greens of spring onions & fried potatoes. Mix well till all potatoes are coated with sauce. Serve hot..
Chilli Potatoes makes for a terrific snack or appetiser before a main meal! Learn how to make chilli potato recipe from hungryforever.com. A chilli potato is a members-only food item that can be created by using a chilli con carne topping on a potato with butter. Oil – to fry the potatoes and cook chilly potato. Make ours in the week when you're short on time for a nutritious family dinner.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Chilli Potatoes makes your day cheerful.