Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for yummy Grapes pickle recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Grapes pickle recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to grapes pickle recipe. To make grapes pickle you need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Grapes pickle:
- You need 1/2 kilogram of grapes.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Coriander seeds.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of ajwain / carom seeds.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Nigelia seeds.
- Use 1 teaspoon of rai/mustard seeds.
- Provide 1 teaspoon of yellow Rai.
- Get 1 teaspoon of mustard oil.
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of amchur powder.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of red chilli powder.
- Provide as per taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Grapes pickle:
- Firstly, take pan put oil heat it, then add Coriander seeds, Nigella seeds, yellow Rai, Rai, ajwain and splutter them then add grapes, salt, red chilli powder and saute for 2 mins..
- After that add amchur powder and mix it nicely..
- Then put in jar. You can keep outside for 1 week and in the fridge for 1 month..
- Note: After washing the grapes, dry it. Because if the water is there pickle doesnt stay for long..
Removing a small slice from each grape allows the fruit to absorb the pickling liquid. Let the vinegar mixture cool slightly so it doesn't soften the grapes. Have you ever had pickled grapes? They were a topping on at least one of the vegan pizzas on the menu, and while I was certainly skeptical of grapes on pizza, not to mention grapes that have been pickled, I figured, whatever I'll try it, it's always a good idea to expand your eating horizons. When I know that there's a solo evening on the horizon, I check my stock of pickled grapes.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Grapes pickle turns your day cheerful.