Hello friends, welcome back to the most excellent receipes page. If you are looking for complete Amla Carrot Juice recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Amla Carrot Juice recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amla carrot juice recipe. You can have amla carrot juice using 7 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Amla Carrot Juice:
- Prepare 250 gms of Carrots (Fresh and Tender).
- Prepare 3-4 of Amlas/Gooseberries.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Ginger (Minced).
- Provide 2 tsp of Fresh Lemon Juice (As Needed).
- Use 1 tbsp of Honey.
- Use As Desired of Water.
- Provide If required of Ice Cubes.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Amla Carrot Juice:
- Wash the carrots under running water. Use a vegetable scrub or brush to clean them. Rinse well..
- Soak them in a large pot filled with clean water for 30 minutes..
- If desired, peel off the skin..
- Chop the carrots into 1" cubes. Add them to blender jar alongwith the ginger and blend. Pass through a strainer/filter and collect the juice in a bowl..
- Wash the gooseberries and finely chop them, discarding the seeds. Add the chopped gooseberries in a blender alongwith water and blend to a pulp. Blend in small quantities..
- Pass the gooseberry pulp through a fine sieve, pressing the pulp with a spoon to extract the juice in a bowl. Discard the pulp..
- Finally, add the amla juice to the carrot juice alongwith freshly squeezed lemon juice and honey. Stir it well. Add ice cubes, if required..
- Serve Amla Carrot Juice fresh and immediately..
- If you prefer chilled juice, always chill the ingredients first and then use. Do not chill after they are juiced as there will be loss of nutrients due to oxidization. The taste too alters..
A shot of Amla Juice had first thing in the morning is like a magic potion for your body! The vitamin C dense drink helps to boost your immunity and build your body's defences against various diseases. Vitamin C also acts as an antioxidant and helps rejuvenate your skin, purify your blood, reduce the risk of cancer, and slow down signs of ageing. Lowers Blood Sugar Levels: Drinking Amla juice could lower the blood sugar levels in case of people suffering from diabetes. May Worsen Cold And Cough: The Carrot Ginger Juice Recipe is one of the juices that you will want to have every morning.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Hope that your Amla Carrot Juice makes your day joyful.