Hello friends, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes page. If you are searching for delicious Coconut milk breads recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Coconut milk breads recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut milk breads recipe. To cook coconut milk breads you need 10 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a tasty Coconut milk breads:
- Get 640 g of Bread flour.
- Use 6 g of Easy bake yeast.
- Take 250 ml of Coconut milk.
- Provide 2 of Eggs (1 for egg wash).
- Take 70 g of Unsalted butter.
- Prepare 1 teaspoon of Vanilla extract.
- Take 100 g of Caster sugar.
- Use 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- You need of tiny Vegetable oil.
- Provide of Desiccated coconut or almond flakes.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on producing Coconut milk breads:
- Use microwave to warm up the coconut milk for 30-40 seconds. Add yeast and a quarter teaspoon of sugar into the warm coconut milk and mix them well. Leave it for 5-10 minutes..
- Get a mixing bowl and place in the bread flour, caster sugar and salt..
- Mix the coconut-yeast mixture with vanilla extract, ONE egg and melted unsalted butter..
- Pour the wet ingredients into the flour bowl and start to make the dough..
- Keep kneading the dough until it can stretch like shown in the picture. (About 10-15 minutes kneading).
- Place the dough into an oiled bowl and covered by cling film. Have the first fermentation for 60-90 minutes until the dough is double-sized..
- Press out the air and divide the dough into 12 small doughs. Do the second fermentation for 45 minutes..
- Get one egg and mix with 2 teaspoons of water. Egg wash the bread doughs and sprinkle some desiccated coconut or almond flakes on the top..
- Bake in 180°C oven for 20-25 minutes. After baking, take the tray out but leave the breads within the tray for further 5 minutes. Move the breads out from the tray and cool them down on a cooling rack. Enjoy～.
Pour the coconut milk mixture over the bread, pressing down with a spoon or fork to make sure all the bread gets soaked. The center should spring back when lightly. A wide variety of coconut milk brands options are available to you, such as taste, feature, and age. This is a list of dishes made using coconut milk. Coconut milk is the liquid that comes from the grated meat of a coconut.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Coconut milk breads turns your day joyful.