What’s up buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes internet site. If you are searching for interesting Spinach feta filo pie recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Spinach feta filo pie recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach feta filo pie recipe. You can have spinach feta filo pie using 8 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a appetizing Spinach feta filo pie:
- Prepare 500 g of spinach.
- Provide 1 of pkt filo pastry.
- Prepare 2 of gloves garlic crushed.
- Take 2 of Finley diced medium onions.
- Take Pinch of nutneg.
- Use 200 g of feta cheese.
- Get 250 g of tub if ricotta.
- Get 1 of beaten egg.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Spinach feta filo pie:
- Set the oven to 200°C/Gas Mark 6..
- Arrange a sheet of filo pastry in the flan ring on the lined baking sheet. Brush with oil and repeat with 4 more sheets of filo, to cover the base and sides of the ring, trimming off any excess. Bake for 10 mins until pale golden..
- Meanwhile, heat 1 tbsp oil in a frying pan, add the onion and fry gently for 3 mins, and then add the garlic. Put the frozen spinach in a bowl and microwave on High for 5 mins. Drain through a sieve, pressing out excess liquid, and then return it to the bowl. Add the onion and garlic to the spinach and mix in the ricotta cheese, beaten egg, nutmeg, seasoning and Feta cheese. Spoon the mixture into the baked filo pastry case..
- Brush oil on the remaining 4 sheets of filo and crumple them on top of the spinach filling, pressing edges into the sides. Scatter pine nuts over the top. Bake for 30-40 mins, until the pastry is golden. Cover the top loosely with foil if it’s browning too much..
Fill pan with the mixed ingredients and then add the wilted spinach on top. Find out how to make spinach and feta filo pie with this easy recipe – made with Jus-Rol's filo pastry sheets, crumbled feta and sun dried tomatoes. Greek-inspired crispy filo tart with spinach, feta cheese and cheddar. Toast them up, just takes a minute. Serve the spinach pie with Greek feta salad.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this web site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Spinach feta filo pie turns your day joyful.