Hi people, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are searching for tasty My Mixed Fish Pie with Cheesey Mash ☺ recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent My Mixed Fish Pie with Cheesey Mash ☺ recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my mixed fish pie with cheesey mash ☺ recipe. You can have my mixed fish pie with cheesey mash ☺ using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a perfect My Mixed Fish Pie with Cheesey Mash ☺:
- Use 3 Cups of mixed fish ie, crab,muscle, shrimp, salmon.
- Get 3 pieces of fresh Tilapa fish or cod or Haddock.
- Use 1 cup of sweet peas.
- Provide 1 cup of King prawns.
- Provide 1/2 Tsp of Mixed Herbs.
- Prepare 1 of good squeeze of a lemon.
- Prepare 1 of Dried fish stock.
- You need 2 tbls of Oyster Sauce.
- Take 2 tsp of cornflour mixed in a tiny drop of water.
- Take of Mashed Potatoes……….
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Chedder Cheese.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing My Mixed Fish Pie with Cheesey Mash ☺:
- Add the fish mix, prawns, Tilapa in a pan or a large wok..
- Add the peas, carrots and loose sweetcorn. Stir fill with 1+1/2 Pints boiling water bring to the boil turn low and simmer for 20 minutes..
- Add handful fresh Basil, a good squeeze of lemon, Oyster sauce and the mixed herbs also sprinkle the dried fish stock mix all in then carry on simmering..
- Make enough mashed potato to cover the fish. When they are cooked mash in with grated chedder cheese..
- When the fish is done and thickened with the corn flour pour it in an oven dish and leave to thicken more. It should be thick enough to hold the mashed potato up..
- Make lifts with a fork. Add to preheated oven 170°C for 20 minutes or until browned and crisp on top..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your My Mixed Fish Pie with Cheesey Mash ☺ turns your day joyful.