Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for delicious Carob Slab recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Carob Slab recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to carob slab recipe. To cook carob slab you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Carob Slab:
- You need 50 g of Nutcessity Carob Nut Spread.
- Take 150 g of Coconut Oil.
- You need 100 g of Carob Powder.
- You need 70 g of Maple syrup.
- Provide 150 g of pitted dates.
- Provide Handful of nuts.
- Take of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Carob Slab:
- Melt the oil, then combine with the carob & syrup. Add to a blender with the dates and whizz until combined. You may need to add a drop or two of water to keep it swimming….
- Add the nut butter and a pinch of salt and blitz again..
- Pour into a brownie tray lined with greaseproof, then scatter over the nuts. Leave in the fridge until set, then take out and cut into fingers..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Hope that your Carob Slab makes your day cheerful.