What’s up friends, back with us in the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Roasted Habanero Passion Fruit Hot Sauce recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Roasted Habanero Passion Fruit Hot Sauce recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to roasted habanero passion fruit hot sauce recipe. You can cook roasted habanero passion fruit hot sauce using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Roasted Habanero Passion Fruit Hot Sauce:
- Get 2 of Roasted Habanero Peppers.
- You need 1 of Roasted Anaheim Pepper.
- Prepare 5 of Roasted Thai Peppers.
- You need 5 Cloves of Roasted Garlic.
- Prepare 1 Cup of Roasted Carrots.
- Prepare 1/4 of Onion Rough Chopped.
- Get 1/2 Cup of Water.
- Prepare 1/2 Cup of Cider Vinegar.
- You need 1/4 Cup of Grapefruit Juice.
- Provide 1/2 Cup of Passion Fruit Juice.
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon of Orange Juice.
- Get 1 teaspoon of Salt.
- Take 1/4 teaspoon of Ginger.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of Smoked Paprika.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Roasted Habanero Passion Fruit Hot Sauce:
- Roast the fresh habanero, Anaheim, and time peppers along with the garlic and carrots in the toprack of an oven broiler preheated to 500 degrees for 5-20 minutes. Roasting times depend on your oven so pay close attention. Turn the peppers, garlic, and carrots to evenly roast each side..
- While the peppers and aromatics are roasting combine the vinegar and water and set aside for later..
- Also combine the grapefruit juice, passion fruit juice, and orange juice and set aside for later..
- Remove peppers and aromatics from the broiler. Rough chop the peppers, peel the garlic, and combine with onion in the bowl of a food processor. Process for roughly 30 seconds, then scrape the walls of the bowl and process again for another 10 seconds..
- Slowly add the vinegar and water to the food processor pulsing occasionally to mix. When all water and vinegar is added pulse for 5 seconds to blend..
- Transfer mixture to a non reactive saucepan and add the salt, ginger, and paprika stirring to combine. Heat on medium-high heat to simmer. Once it begins to bubble reduce heat to low and cook for 15 minutes stirring occasionally..
- After 15 minutes slowly add the grapefruit and passion fruit mixture while stirring to combine. Continue cooking for 5 minutes..
- Remove from heat and allow to cool for 15-20 minutes..
- Once enough to handle use a mesh strainer to separate the liquid from the pulp. You will have to push into the mesh to get the most amount of liquid out of it. When finished you may discard the pulp or use it for a fresh spicy kick in salsa or pasta sauce..
- Once strained the sauce may be jarred and kept in the refrigerator for up to 1 month or canned and stored for longer..
He often whips up a quick and easy hot sauce by throwing habaneros, olive oil, salt, and garlic through the food processor, then blending it all up. Habanero hot sauces are by far the hottest we make around here, but that doesn't mean their only virtue is their potent burn. Lacto-fermenting the peppers with pineapple knocks a bit (a bit, this is still a really hot sauce) of the edge off the chiles while adding an umami complexity. Sweet, tart pineapple and bell pepper temper the spice with a touch of tangy sweetness and really amp up the. With my love for peppersauce (hot sauce) I'm always challenging myself to find different flavors to compliment the scorching heat of our beloved Scotch Bonnet Peppers, to add balance, depth and a unique finish.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web page to your families is the deal Wish that your Roasted Habanero Passion Fruit Hot Sauce makes your day joyful.