Hello guys, back with us in the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for yummy Sezwan fried rice recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Sezwan fried rice recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sezwan fried rice recipe. You can have sezwan fried rice using 12 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a remarkably good Sezwan fried rice:
- Provide 1 cup of boiled basmati rice.
- Provide 2 tbsp of oil.
- Use 2 tsp of ginger garlic paste.
- You need 2 tsp of chili paste.
- Take 1 tbsp of chopped onion.
- Provide 1 tbsp of chopped capsicum.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of chopped carrot.
- Get 2 tsp of chopped spring onion greens.
- Use 2 tbsp of sezwan sauce.
- Provide 2 tsp of soya sauce.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vinegar.
- Prepare 2 tsp of red chilli sauce.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Sezwan fried rice:
- Heat oil in a pan.
- Add ginger garlic and chili paste.
- Add onion and cook for 2-3 min.
- Add capsicum and carrot.
- Mix well and add shezwan sauce soya sauce vinegar and chili sauce.
- Add rice and mix well.
- Add salt and mix well.
- Serve hot with spring onion greens.
Schezwan Fried Rice is an Indo Chinese dish which is very easy and quick to prepare at home. If you have leftover rice and schezwan fried rice masala at home, then this dish. Schezwan fried rice gets its name from the use of schezwan sauce, which is used to flavor the fried I tasted this schezwan fried rice recipe first in a friend's place. I just loved the taste and flavor of this. Schezwan fried rice is one of the popular Indo-Chinese recipes.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Sezwan fried rice turns your day joyful.