Hi buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes page. If you are searching for tasty Red Velvet Cuppies recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Red Velvet Cuppies recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to red velvet cuppies recipe. You can cook red velvet cuppies using 14 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Red Velvet Cuppies:
- Use For of Dry ingredients-.
- You need 3/4 cup of All purpose flour.
- Use 2 teaspoons of cocoa powder.
- Prepare 1/4 teaspoon of baking powder.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of baking soda.
- Provide For of Wet ingredients-.
- Take 1/2 cup of brown sugar.
- You need 1/2 cup of curd.
- Take 1/4 cup of soya oil.
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon of edible red colour.
- Use 1/4 cup of Cocoa nibs.
- Get 1/4 cup of Milk.
- Use For of garnish-.
- Use 1 tablespoon of extra Cocoa nibs.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on serving Red Velvet Cuppies:
- In a mixing bowl add all wet ingredients except the Cocoa nibs and mix well.
- Once it looks well combined add dry ingredients.
- Add the flour, baking powder, baking soda and cocoa powder. Mix well..
- Preheat oven @160°c for 10 minutes. Also grease ramekins with some oil or butter..
- Add the food colour and mix..
- Add more milk if the mixture looks dry..
- Add Cocoa nibs and mix. I made a bigger batch, some with cocoa nibs and some plain for my kids. You can add chocolate chips or dry fruits if you do not have Cocoa nibs..
- Pour in greased ramekins. Sprinkle cocoa nibs kept aside for garnish.
- Bake in oven for 10-12 minutes. Check by touching the top, if it springs back means it's done..
- Serve chilled or warm. It's yummy any which way.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Red Velvet Cuppies makes your day cheerful.