Greetings to everyone out there, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web site. If you are searching for pleasing Shepherd's Pie Balls recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only serve excellent Shepherd's Pie Balls recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to shepherd's pie balls recipe. You can have shepherd's pie balls using 14 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to make a tasty Shepherd's Pie Balls:
- Prepare 2 of carrots, finely chopped.
- Prepare 1 of large onion, finely chopped.
- Provide 2 tbsp of olive oil.
- Prepare 500 g of mince beef.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, finely chopped.
- Take to taste of Salt.
- You need to taste of Ground black pepper.
- You need 300 ml of red wine.
- You need 8-10 of medium potatoes, peeled.
- Get 1 of egg.
- Use as needed of Plain flour.
- Use of Oil for frying.
- Use 1 of cheese slice of choice per ball.
- Get 1/4 tsp of turmeric.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Shepherd's Pie Balls:
- Heat the olive oil in a pan over a medium heat. Add the onions, carrots, garlic and beef to the pan and cook for about 10 minutes stirring regularly..
- Season with salt and pepper and add the wine and turmeric. Reduce heat to low and allow to simmer gently for 50-60 minutes or until the sauce has thickened..
- In the meantime boil the potatoes in salted water until soft. Allow to drain fully then mash well. Crack in the egg and stir it into the potatoes well season with more salt and pepper if needed..
- Add clingfilm to a breakfast bowl and then add a couple of spoonfuls of the mash potatoes. Lightly press the potatoes into the side of the bowls until a smooth well is made in the middle..
- Next add 1-2 tablespoons of meat into the potato well. Wrap the potato around the meat into a ball using the clingfilm..
- Allow the potatoe balls to sit in the fridge for an hour..
- Heat a deep fryer with enough oil to fry the balls. Remove the potatoes from fridge and unwrap from the clingfilm and coat evenly with flour..
- Fry the potato balls one by one until evenly golden brown. Transfer to a plate lined with kitchen roll..
- Next heat the oven to 180c. Transfer the potato balls to an ovenproof dish. Top each with a cheese slice and bake for 15 minutes. Serve with a salad of choice..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this page helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Shepherd's Pie Balls makes your day joyful.