Hello friends, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web page. If you are looking for tasty Grapefruit Jam recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Grapefruit Jam recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to grapefruit jam recipe. You can cook grapefruit jam using 3 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a delicious Grapefruit Jam:
- Provide 1 of Grapefruit.
- You need 80 grams of Sugar.
- Take 1 tbsp of Lemon juice.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Grapefruit Jam:
- Peel the grapefruit, and remove all the white membranes, too..
- Put the fruit pulp and sugar in a pan, mix lightly, and leave for about 5 minutes..
- When some moisture comes out of the pump and the sugar starts to melt, add the lemon juice and start cooking over medium heat..
- When it comes to a boil and some scum rises to the surface, skim it off 2 to 3 times. (The white stuff in the middle of the photo is the scum.).
- After simmering for 15 to 20 minutes, when the orange color darkens and the mixture thickens, it's done. Even if it's quite liquid, it will thicken when it cools down. Pour into a sterilized jar while it's still hot close the lid..
- If you prefer to have a bitter taste: finely shred about 1/2 of the peel, and simmer for about 5 minutes to get rid of some of the bitterness. Strain and add it to Step 3 and continue..
Soaking the fruit serves two purposes. This Grapefruit Marmalade has a bright citrus flavor that cuts right to the chase. I decided to use more pulp, less rind in it than normal. Grapefruits have a thick rind and this time around – and yes, there will probably be a next time before citrus season is finally over – I wanted a marmalade that was a bit smoother. Bring summer back with a jar of sunshine in this low-sugar grapefruit marmalade.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Hope that your Grapefruit Jam turns your day joyful.