Hi people, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for tasty The “I love salmon” meal recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent The “I love salmon” meal recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to the “i love salmon” meal recipe. To cook the “i love salmon” meal you only need 9 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious The “I love salmon” meal:
- Prepare 1 of whole lemon (juiced).
- Prepare 2 tablespoons of coconut flour (or almond flour).
- Prepare of Salt.
- Provide of Pepper.
- Get 2 of salmon fillets (wild caught).
- Take of For the meal:.
- Prepare of Green vegetables of your choice.
- You need 1/2 cup of quinoa.
- Use 1 1/2 cup of veggie broth (organic).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on producing The “I love salmon” meal:
- Pour juice on both fillets of salmon.
- Top each fillets with one tablespoon of coconut flour.
- Top salmon with salt and pepper(to your desired amount).
- Bake salmon at 375 for 12 minutes covered with tin foil. If not done after you bake it for 12 minutes, unwrap it and bake for another 5 minutes at 400.
- Boil your veggies.
- Boil vegetable broth and add quinoa.
- Stir once.
- Let quinoa soak up all of the broth then turn off heat on stove.
- Add everything to a plate and….
Our obsession with hot honey started a few years ago. I love salmon and sweet, but I'm not too keen on super spicy either. This sounds like a manageable (palatable) level of heat though! If the salmon comes with the "pin bones" still in the filet, make sure you ask for them to be removed, or you can do yourself with needle nose pliers. I love salmon and a simple easy recipe with virtually no cleanup so this one is a slam dunk for sure!.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this page to your buddies is the deal Wish that your The “I love salmon” meal makes your day joyful.