Hello guys, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Apple-walnut breakfast cake recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Apple-walnut breakfast cake recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to apple-walnut breakfast cake recipe. To cook apple-walnut breakfast cake you need 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a appetizing Apple-walnut breakfast cake:
- Use 1/2 cup of whole oat flour.
- Provide 1/2 cup of all-purpose flour.
- Use 1 cup of whole spelt flour.
- Use 1/4 cup of ground chia seeds.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of ground cinnamon.
- Get 1 tsp of ground ginger.
- Get 2 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1 cup of rolled oats.
- Use 1 cup of plain greek yogurt.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of vanilla extract.
- You need 1 cup of maple syrup.
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Take 2 cup of chopped granny smith apples.
- You need 1 cup of raisins.
- You need 1 cup of chopped walnuts.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Apple-walnut breakfast cake:
- Mix flours, Chia seeds, spices, baking soda, and oats together in one bowl..
- Mix yogurt, vanilla extract, eggs, and maple syrup in another bowl. Whisk until creamy and thick..
- Stir chopped apples into wet ingredients..
- Incorporate dry ingredients into wet ingredient mixture. Do not overmix..
- Stir in raisins and walnuts, mix gently until incorporated. Do not overmix..
- Pour batter into a buttered 9×11 cake pan. Batter will be fairly thick. Tap the pan a few times to spread the batter around in the pan..
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes. Let cool completely in pan before slicing..
Eat it for Breakfast, Snack or even Dessert. This easy all-in-one cake is perfect if you've got friends coming for coffee or afternoon tea, from BBC Good Food magazine. Add the oil, eggs and apples, and beat everything together. This is definitely NOT the run-of-the-mill apple nut bundt cake. I came up with this recipe when I was once making a Fresh Apple Nut Cake and I didn't have any pecans, but I did have some black walnuts, so I used them instead.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this page fruitful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Apple-walnut breakfast cake turns your day cheerful.