Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes page. If you are looking for best Soya cutlets recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Soya cutlets recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to soya cutlets recipe. You can have soya cutlets using 15 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to produce a heavenly Soya cutlets:
- Use 200 gms of soya chunks.
- Provide 1 litre of water for boiling soya chunks.
- You need 2 tablespoon of milk (it will help remove the typical smell of soya.
- Take 1/4 cup of gram flour (besan).
- Provide 1 of medium potato boiled & mashed.
- Get 1 teaspoon of garlic paste.
- Provide 3 of spring onions.
- Use 1/2 teaspoon of pepper powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of garam masala powder.
- Take 1/2 teaspoon of fennel/saunf powder.
- You need 1 teaspoon of dhaniya powder.
- Use 1 tablespoon of lime juice.
- You need of Oil for shallow frying.
- Take 1/4 cup of cornflour for dusting.
- You need of Salt 1 teaspoon + for taste.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on preparing Soya cutlets:
- In a large pan, boil water, add salt and milk. Now add soya chunks..
- Cook for 7-8 minutes, then turn off the flame, strain the chunks and allow it to cool.
- Simultaneously dry roast the gram flour until the raw smell is gone. Set aside to cool.
- Once the soya chunks cool, grind them using mixer grinder. Finely chop the onions and the greens.
- In a large mixing bowl take ground soya paste, roasted gram flour, all the spice powders, lime juice and salt as per taste. Mix well.
- Make tikkis of desired size and shape. Dust with corn flour..
- Heat oil in a non stick pan and fry the tikkis until golden brown on each side..
- Serve with chutney, sauce, mayonnaise at tea time.
Soya cutlet is an innovative tikki or cutlet recipe with soya nuggets or granules as fillings. Share your soybean recipe, cutlet recipe, tikki recipe online. Soya Chunks Cutlets Recipe, an easy cutlet recipe using soya chunks or meal maker. Confession time: this soya chunks cutlet recipe is almost entirely flicked from my sister. Soy chunks are rich in protein and is vegetarian.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this page to your mates is the deal Wish that your Soya cutlets turns your day cheerful.