Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most complete receipes internet site. If you are looking for best Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only prepare excellent Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to wonderful shepherd's pie (or cottage pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 recipe. You can have wonderful shepherd's pie (or cottage pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 using 26 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Below are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷:
- Prepare 1 of very large onion chopped very finely.
- Prepare 2 of garlic cloves, minced.
- Take 3 tbs of vegetables Rice Bran Oil.
- Take 2 pounds of ground Beef chuck or lamb.
- Prepare 3-4 tbs of worcestershire sauce.
- Take 1 cup of red wine.
- You need 2 cups of crushed tomatoes (or 1/4 cup italian tomato passata).
- You need 1 1/4 cups of beef stock (3 tbs beef bouillon/stock cubes * Step 2.
- Use of add about 1/2 cup of water to adjust liquid).
- Take 4 of fresh bay leaves.
- Use 4 of medium carrots peeled chopped small cubed (cooked).
- Prepare 6 of celery stalks, thinly sliced.
- Use 1 cup of frozen peas (cooked).
- Take 1 handful of fresh Flat Parsley, chopped finely.
- Use 1 of small stalk fresh rosemary (or 1 tsp dried rosemary).
- Provide 1/4 cup of all purpose-flour dissolved in 1/4 cup cold vegetables's water.
- You need of To serve with: steam hot rice Jasmine.
- Provide of or with Roast Pumpkins.
- You need of MASHED POTATOES:.
- Prepare 4-5 of large potatoes (preferable less starch), peeled, sliced.
- You need 3 tbs of butter.
- Take 1 cup of whole milk.
- Get 3 tbs of cream (optional).
- You need to taste of Salt and grinded black pepper.
- Provide 1 of medium red onions,🌰chopped finely.
- Get of Top of minced beef: 🧀1cup (8 oz) grated Cheddar Cheese.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on producing Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷:
- Pre-heat oven to 400 F.Heat oil in a large wok (or large frying pan)over medium heat.Add onions & cook until slightly translucent.Add ground meat,cook meat with onions stirring constantly to make sure you're cooking all the meat evenly.Once the meat is all brown&you see it's juices filling the pan then sprinkle salt over the top&with wooden spoon break the lumps, then add red wine, mix &stir for 8', then add bay leaves,1stalk rosemary, celery, garlic, black pepper & parsley. Mix all and.
- Turn heat down to low to simmer. Add 1/4 cup Italian Tomato Passata (or whole tomato 1can), 1 1/4 cup beef stock, 2 beef stock cubes and add solution of 1 tbs flour for thicken. Combine everything well. Season with salt & pepper. Let simmer for 20' put the lid on, checking and stirring occasionally. *adjust liquid as needed, adding water in small intervals (you don't want this to dry, but you also don't want to make soup). While the meat cooks make the mashed potatoes..
- Wash and peel potatoes. Place potatoes in a double pot pan, below is the pan that has 1 inch cold water. Bring to a boil then turn down to medium heat until potatoes are tender about 20'. Drain in colander, put the potatoes to a bowl, add 3 tbs butter to melt, salt n pepper, 1 cup milk & 3 tbs cream (option).Mash until smooth & creamy, 🌰add red onions, salt & pepper, lastly on top add 1cup grated cheese (I'll do that later on). Cover with gladwrap and put to side until ready to use..
- In another saucepan boil the chopped carrots in 1/2cup water & pinch of salt for 5'. Add the frozen peas and cook for further 2'. Turn off. Tipp mixture of carrots & peas into the wok over the minced beef mixture, with the big spoon mix well. Turn off the heat, remove wok from the stove..
- Assembly: Remove the bay leaves&the rosemary stalk from the minced beef mixture.Grease base&sides of a deep rectangular 13inch x 9inch ovenproof baking dish with oil or melted butter.Add the cooked minced beef mixture on the bottom dish,in an even layer.On top I sprinkle 1cup grated cheese.Then on top of cheese I add the mashed potatoes,spread them evenly over the whole dish with a rubber spatula.Cover the whole dish with another 1 cup grated Cheddar Cheese and spread them with a rubber spatula..
- Put the baking dish in the oven in the middle rack and let it cook for 15'-20' (or until the filling is bubbling and the top is golden brown).(I don't like it overcook) Let it rest for 5 minutes before serving. To serve with a steam of hot rice and roast pumpkins or any veges that you have in the fridge.👼👪 enjoy..
You can change the ingredients to add. Shepherd's Pie/Cottage Pie: When I was very young, I think I was at a family reunion, I ate shepherd' pie for the first time, and it was soon good! Then I grew up, and after years of trying friends or ordering Shepherd's Pie in restaurants, I never cared for it, always tasted like something was missing. Traditionally shepherd pie is made with lamb mince, whereas cottage pie is made with beef mince. 👩🍳 PRO TIP – I add in a lot more stock then you think you might need – this is so you have enough liquid for gravy So by default, Shepherd's pie and cottage pie are two of my favourite comfort foods. Shepherd's Pie is warm, hearty, and oh so delicious!
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site helpful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Wonderful Shepherd's Pie (or Cottage Pie😍👨👩👧👧🤗🍝🥗🍾🍷 turns your day cheerful.