Hi people, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are searching for interesting Mandazi with cardamom powder recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mandazi with cardamom powder recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mandazi with cardamom powder recipe. To cook mandazi with cardamom powder you only need 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a heavenly Mandazi with cardamom powder:
- Use 1 1/2 cup of self raising flour.
- Take 1 cup of plain flour.
- Prepare 1 1/2 tsp of margarine.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking powder.
- Prepare 1/3 cup of sugar.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of milk.
- Take 1/4 tsp of cardamom powder.
- Provide As needed of Oil for frying.
- Get As needed of Icing sugar for dusting(optional).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Mandazi with cardamom powder:
- Mix all ings in the flour & bind into a medium dough. Civer & let it rest for 1/2 an hour to 1 hour.
- After it has risen start rolling into a big chapati & cut out desired shape.
- Heat the oil on medium heat & fry till golden brown.
- Remove when done & dust with icing sugar.
- Serve with hot tea.
Mandazi (Zanzibari Coconut & Cardamom Donuts) — Dine with Dina. Great recipe for Soft mandazi with twist #mycreativesoftmandazirecipecontest. Using a soda as a liquid in this mandazi recipe was. A popular East African snack with a twist including goodies such as cinnamon and cardamom. Mandazi is a popular snack in Kenya.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this page useful Sharing this web site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Mandazi with cardamom powder turns your day cheerful.