What’s up guys, welcome back to the most complete receipes web page. If you are looking for delicious Apricots with Saffron and Cardamom recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only provide excellent Apricots with Saffron and Cardamom recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to apricots with saffron and cardamom recipe. To make apricots with saffron and cardamom you only need 5 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Apricots with Saffron and Cardamom:
- Provide 4 of apricots.
- Provide 1/2 tsp of saffron strands.
- Take 8 of cardamom pods.
- Take 2 tbsp of apple cider vinegar.
- Prepare 3/4 Cup of khaand or sugar.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the steps on serving Apricots with Saffron and Cardamom:
- Gently crush cardamom with a rolling pin..
- Now take a sauce pan and add cardamom, apple cider vinegar,saffron strands, khaand and 1 cup water in it..
- The heat of the flame should be medium..
- Keep on stirring until the khaand dissolves and then simmer the flame..
- Now add apricots and if needed then add little bit more water..
- We have to submerge the apricots, so cover it with the lid..
- The flame should be simmer until the apricots get tender..
- But the apricots should not get over tender or mashy..
- When gets tender, switch off the flame..
- Keep it in a room temperature..
- When cools down enjoy it..
Enjoy our dried apricots recipes, Indian kummani, jardalu recipes below. Discard the cardamom husks, leaving the seeds in the pan. Pour and scrape out the sticky contents of the pan into the bowl of a food processor. Includes whole milk, green cardamom pods, saffron threads, active dry yeast, sugar, butter, large eggs, salt, all-purpose flour, orange peel, apricots, milk, sugar, sliced almonds. How to make Flan with saffron and cardamom.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Apricots with Saffron and Cardamom makes your day cheerful.