Hello bro n sis, welcome back to the most interesting receipes web site. If you are looking for delicious Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rasmalai sponge cake / eggless sponge cake recipe. You can cook rasmalai sponge cake / eggless sponge cake using 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake:
- Provide 2 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Prepare 1 tbsp of baking powder.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of salt.
- You need 1/2-1 cup of sugar.
- Get 350 ml of rasmalai syrup (9-11 tbsp extra syrup) or unsweetened condensed Milk.
- Prepare 2 tsp of vanilla.
- Use 1/2 cup of butter.
- Prepare of For frosting:.
- Provide 150 g of butter.
- Provide 300 g of powdered sugar.
- Take 1 tsp of vanilla.
- Get 2 tbsp of rasmalai syrup.
- Take as needed of Desiccated coconut powder.
- Use as needed of Cherries or almond or pistachio.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on cooking Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake:
- Grease a round cake pan. Set aside..
- Whisk together flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt. Set aside..
- In a large bowl, combine the rasmalai syrup butter and vanilla. Combine the wet ingredients with the dry ingredients..
- Pour the batter into the pan and tap. Bake it for 20-25 minutes. Check by inserting a toothpick in the middle & let it cool down..
- Slide a knife around the inside of the pan to loosen the cake and gently remove the paper. Slice and keep that aside..
- Frost the cake with buttercream frosting when the cakes have cooled completely..
- In the bowl beat the butter, vanilla and rasmalai syrup until smooth and creamy..
- Gradually beat in the sugar. Scrape down the sides of the bowl as needed..
- Then, on high speed, beat frosting until it is light and fluffy (about 3-5 minutes)..
- Note: For normal eggless sponge cake use Unsweetened Condensed Milk instead of rasmalai syrup.
Great to make during Christmas and festive occasions. Most important its easy and less time consuming to make. Even bachelors Or first time beginners can make them without getting. Eggless sponge cake recipe, how to make an easy sponge cake with no eggs or butter. Eggless sponge cake recipe: this is an easy and foolproof recipe for an eggless sponge vanilla cake that can form a base to pretty much any party cake or birthday cake you want to put together.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web site useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Rasmalai Sponge Cake / Eggless Sponge Cake turns your day joyful.