Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes blog. If you are searching for excellent Coconut flour tortillas recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Coconut flour tortillas recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut flour tortillas recipe. You can have coconut flour tortillas using 6 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to make a tasty Coconut flour tortillas:
- Prepare 1/2 cup of coconut flour.
- Get 2 tbsp of psyllium husk.
- Use 1/8 tsp of baking soda.
- Take 1/8 tsp of salt.
- Use 2 tbsp of coconut oil.
- Use 1 cup of water.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Coconut flour tortillas:
- Mix all the dry ingredients.
- Add in the water and mix until u get a soft dough.
- Make into balls and roll between parchment paper.
- Peel off the top piece of parchment paper and use a lid or sumthn round to make it into a circle shape.
- Flip over the rolled tortilla on the s heated pan and peel off the other parchment paper.
- Cook 2-3 mins on both sides.
- Tadaa ur coconut tortilla/flatbread is ready enjoy it with fillings of choice.
- Enjoyed mine with shredded chicken,carrots, cabbage and a Greek yoghurt dressing. So healthy yummy and filling.
Just about anyone and everyone will love to eat these tortillas for the taste and texture alone. But these delectable tortillas also boast super-power. Coconut flour flatbread, also known as coconut flour tortillas are easy, nut-free, soft, and flexible keto tortilla. These coconut flour tortillas are a great option for those on a gluten-free diet. Can be used for Coconut Flour Tortillas.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this internet site to your friends is the deal Wish that your Coconut flour tortillas makes your day cheerful.