Hello friends, back with us in the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for pleasing Venison Stew recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Venison Stew recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to venison stew recipe. To cook venison stew you need 9 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Venison Stew:
- Get 1 pack of Venison(Springbok).
- You need 1 of red onion, chopped.
- Use 2 of garlic cloves, crushed.
- You need 1 cube of chicken stock.
- Prepare 2 of carrots, chopped.
- Get 1 teaspoon of thyme.
- You need 1 teaspoon of rosemary.
- Provide 3 of bay leaves.
- Prepare 1 cup of red wine.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Venison Stew:
- Chop all vegetables and add them in the pot (or slowcooker). Add your venison and the rest of the ingredients into the slow cooker and cook for 4 -5 hours until cooked through and tender..
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a appetizing meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Venison Stew turns your day joyful.