What’s up guys, welcome back to the most interesting receipes site. If you are searching for best Rose water, cardamom and apricot rice pudding – vegan recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Rose water, cardamom and apricot rice pudding – vegan recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to rose water, cardamom and apricot rice pudding – vegan recipe. To make rose water, cardamom and apricot rice pudding – vegan you only need 17 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a appetizing Rose water, cardamom and apricot rice pudding – vegan:
- You need of For the rice:.
- Use 750 ml of liquid – for eg 1 400ml can of coconut milk + water or half soy milk and half water.
- Prepare 1 tsp of vanilla extract.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of ground cardamom.
- You need 1/2 cup of short grain brown rice – fill the cup to the top not just to the measuring line; rinsed and soaked for at least a few hours, drained.
- Prepare pinch of salt.
- Get 2 tbsp of maple syrup.
- Prepare 1-2 tbsp of rosewater.
- Use of For the apricots:.
- You need 4 of apricots, fresh or frozen or dried – if using dried apricots, use about 15-20 – roughly chopped.
- Take of Juice of 1/2 lemon.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Provide 150 ml of just boiled water.
- Use 1-2 tsp of rose water.
- Provide of To garnish – nice but not essential.
- Use of some crushed pistachios or flaked almonds (toasted or untoasted).
- Provide of some edible rose petals.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on serving Rose water, cardamom and apricot rice pudding – vegan:
- In a large pot (with a lid for later), heat the milk/ water, vanilla and cardamom. Bring to a boil..
- Add the rice and a pinch of salt. Cover and simmer until the rice is cooked and soft – about 45 minutes. Make sure the rice doesn’t dry out: add some just boiled water if it does..
- In another pan (with a lid for later), on a medium-low heat, bring the apricots, lemon juice, water and cardamom to a simmer. Cover and cook for about 10-15 mins until the apricots are soft. If you’re using dried apricots, you may need more water..
- Back to the rice: when the rice is cooked, stir through the maple syrup and then the rose water. Add the rose water gradually to your taste..
- When the apricots are soft, take the pan off the heat and add the rosewater… again to your taste..
- Spoon the rice pudding into bowls. Add the apricots on top. And sprinkle with the rose petals/ nuts. Enjoy 😋.
Remove the cardamom pods, stir in the rose water, and fold in half of the chopped pistachios. Boiling on the hob gives this recipe a really creamy finish. Uniquely flavored Vegan Rose Water Almond Milk Pudding a true treat, any time of the year. Spoon some of the rose water cream, add a layer of pomegranate seeds or dried cranberries, spoon some more rose water cream and top with pistachios and pomegranate seeds or cranberries. White Peach, Rose, and Basil Hand Pies.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a well done meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web site to your families is the deal Wish that your Rose water, cardamom and apricot rice pudding – vegan makes your day joyful.