Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes site. If you are searching for yummy My Fruity Waffly Breakfast. 💞 recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent My Fruity Waffly Breakfast. 💞 recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to my fruity waffly breakfast. 💞 recipe. To cook my fruity waffly breakfast. 💞 you need 5 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty My Fruity Waffly Breakfast. 💞:
- Take 1/2 of Grapefruit.
- Take 2 of Waffles.
- Get 1 of Peach skin taken off and cut up.
- Get 1/2 of Banana sliced.
- You need 1 of little maple Syrup or runny honey.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the procedures on producing My Fruity Waffly Breakfast. 💞:
- Add a little sugar to the half grapefruit and leave for half an hour. Add it to a serving plate with a tsp. Wrap the other half wrapped in clingfilm and add to the fridge for next morning.
- Add the two Waffles to a serving plate. Then slice the Banana and peach and add them on top of the waffles.
- Then pour a little maple syrup over them then a little sieved icing sugar. On the Grapefruit too..
- Make a nice hot cup of tea to go with your breakfast.i love strong tea..
See recipes for Fruity Vegetarian Curry, My Fruity Tasty Salad 😁 too. This is literally my breakfast sitting on my desk. Why is this a healthy breakfast? The fruit is not a token sprinkle, nor a decorative touch. The fruit makes up the bulk of this meal.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this web page to your friends is the deal Wish that your My Fruity Waffly Breakfast. 💞 turns your day joyful.