What’s up guys, welcome back to the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for interesting Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) recipe. You can cook mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) using 20 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to serve a remarkably good Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake):
- Prepare of Chiffon Cake.
- Take 3 of Eggs (approx. 80 g egg white, 50 g egg yolk）.
- Provide 2 Tbsp (30 g) of vegetable oil.
- Prepare 2 Tbsp (30 g) of milk of your choice, or simply water.
- Get 1/2 tsp of Vanilla extract (optional).
- Prepare 2 Tbsp (30 g) of Sugar.
- Get 2 Tbsp (30 g) of Sugar.
- Get 50 g of Cake flour.
- Take 1/2 tsp of lemon juice (to stabilize egg white foam).
- Take of Mango lava.
- Use 2.8 oz (80 g) of Mango puree.
- Take 1 Tbsp (20 g) of Coconut cream.
- Use of For more liquidish mango lava, use ½ cup milk.
- Take of For thicker mango lava, use ¼ cup milk and whisk the cream a little longer.
- Provide 1 cup (100 g) of Heavy cream.
- Take 1 Tbsp (12 g) of Sugar.
- Get of Decoration.
- Prepare of Diced mango.
- Get of Pomelo/grapefruit.
- Use 6 g of Sago (add more as you wish; cook 20 g if you want sago to cover the whole cake).
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the steps on serving Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake):
- Prep: 1. Preheat the oven to 300 ºF (150 ºC) 2. Separate egg whites from egg yolks 3. Chill egg whites in the fridge.
- Egg yolk mixture: 1. Mix oil, milk, vanilla extract and egg yolk 2. Sieve flour in and mix well.
- Whisk egg white: 1. Add a bit of lemon juice to egg whites 2. Add sugar while whisking 3. Whisk egg whites until stiff peak forms (with a tip that folds over).
- Chiffon cake: 1. Fold 1/3 of egg whites into egg yolk mixture 2. Gently fold and mix them 3. Transfer batter mixture back into egg whites, fold and mix 4. Pour into a 6-inch cake pan 5. Bake at 300 ºF (150 ºC) for 45 minutes (The actual baking time depends on individual’s oven) 6. After baking, let it cool upside down.
- Mango sago lava: 1. Blend mango puree, coconut cream and milk 2. Whip the heavy cream (with sugar added) till soft peak forms 3. Mix the whipped cream with mango mixture.
- Assemble: 1. Wrap Chiffon with cake collar 2. Fill the center with mango lava (halfway) and top with sago 3. Pour mango sago on top of the cake 4. Decorate with the mango and grapefruit (pomelo) 5. Set your camera/phone to video mode, lift up the cake collar 6. Enjoy.
This recipe can be used as a cake sponge for your fancy Birthday cakes or simply served with a cup of tea. About this Mango Pulp Cake (Mango Chiffon Cake) Fluffy and light bouncy chiffon cake + creamy mango lava = PERFECT It not only looks great but also tastes amazing (seriously, one of the best). Skip sago if you don't have one. The texture does not match that well with the fluffy cake anyway so I just added a little. One small caveat, though, is that the lava comes separately from the chiffon cake.
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this page to your families is the deal Wish that your Mango sago lava cake (chiffon cake) makes your day joyful.