Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for excellent Tomato rasam recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Tomato rasam recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tomato rasam recipe. You can cook tomato rasam using 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to produce a remarkably good Tomato rasam:
- Get 4 of tomatoes.
- Take 1 of Gooseberry size tamarind.
- Use 1/4 tsp of mustard seeds.
- Take 1/4 tsp of jeera / cumin.
- You need 2 tsp of crushed garlic.
- Prepare 4 of dry red chilli.
- Prepare 10-15 of curry leaves.
- Prepare 1/4 tsp of Haldi / turmeric Powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Hing / asafoetida.
- Provide 2 tsp of rasam powder.
- Get 3 tsp of ghee.
- Prepare 1/2 of fresh coriander leaves.
- Get of For Rasam powder ::.
- Use 1/4 cup of jeera / cumin.
- Get 1/4 cup of pepper.
- Prepare 1/4 cup of each tuvar dal and chana dal.
- Get 1/2 cup of dhaniya / coriander.
- Use 15 of Curry leaves.
- Get 15 of red dry chillies.
- Use 1 tsp of hing / asafoetida.
- Prepare 1 tsp of haldi / turmeric powder.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Tomato rasam:
- First we can prepare rasam powder.In a pan heat it roast all the ingredients separately and mix all the things and cool it and grind in the mixi.. you can store the rasam masala for 1 month…
- Wash the tomatoes grind in the mixie. Garlic also crushed.
- In a pan put ghee and heat it and add mustard seeds jeera and Hing and garlic and red dry chillies and curry leaves and Fry for few seconds then add tomato mixture and tamarind juice and add water and add haldi powder and rasam powder and coriander leaves. And boiled for 10 minutes and off the flame and put one tablespoon ghee and cover it.. tomato rasam is ready….
- Tomato rasam is ready it's serve with steamed rice…..
Tomato Rasam has to be one of the ultimate comfort food for a South Indian. This is my Aunt's recipe that makes a fantastic warm broth that goes so well with hot rice. My aunt gauges how good a person can cook by tasting their rasam. Rasam is the most simple thing to make, yet so complicated. Prepare the tempering by heating ghee and adding mustard seeds, hing, curry leaves, and red chillies to it.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this internet site useful Sharing this internet site to your families is the deal Wish that your Tomato rasam makes your day joyful.