Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most complete receipes blog. If you are looking for excellent Nigiri Sushi (How to Make Sushi Rice and Form the Sushi) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only serve excellent Nigiri Sushi (How to Make Sushi Rice and Form the Sushi) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to nigiri sushi (how to make sushi rice and form the sushi) recipe. You can have nigiri sushi (how to make sushi rice and form the sushi) using 5 ingredients and 20 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a tasty Nigiri Sushi (How to Make Sushi Rice and Form the Sushi):
- Prepare 1000 grams of White cooked rice.
- You need 80 ml of Vinegar.
- Get 20 grams of Salt.
- Provide 50 grams of Sugar.
- Take 55 of to 60 pieces Toppings (neta) of your choice.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on producing Nigiri Sushi (How to Make Sushi Rice and Form the Sushi):
- Combine the sushi vinegar ingredients and mix together well. Put into a pan and heat over low heat. When the sugar and salt have dissolved, it's done..
- Use freshly cooked rice. If you use rice that's been kept warm for a while, it won't absorb the sushi vinegar and will become wet and soggy. Use a bit less water than usual when cooking the rice..
- Transfer the freshly cooked rice to a pre-moistened wooden sushi tub, and pour on the sushi vinegar. Cut the vinegar into the rice with a rice paddle. Don't knead the rice..
- Fan the rice to evaporate any excess moisture. This also adds shine to the rice grains,.
- When the rice has cooled down to the point where you can touch it with your hands, cover it with a tightly wrung out moistened kitchen towel, then with the lid..
- Each piece of nigiri sushi weighs about 16-18 g. With 3 rice cooker cups worth of rice (before cooking) you can make 55 to 60 pieces. When slicing the fish, slice against the grain..
- If you hold the knife vertically 2 mm before you slice though the fish, the cut side will have a nice and clean finish..
- This is how it looks when you hold the knife blade vertically. The right side of the slice will be a bit thicker..
- Moisten your hands with vinegar-water (50/50 rice vinegar and water mixed together). Hold a piece of topping (a fish slice here) in your right hand, and spread on a tiny bit of wasabi with your left index finger..
- Make a small round ball of sushi rice and place it on the topping. Make a dent in the sushi rice with your left thumb. This makes a packed sushi rice that is soft and gently falls apart in your mouth..
- Press the top and bottom of the shari with your right thumb and index finger..
- Press the shari with your right index finger to form the bottom of the sushi..
- Roll the whole sushi in your palm and turn it over so that the topping is on top..
- Press both sides with your right thumb and index finger..
- Press the top of the sushi with your left thumb while you press down with your right index finger..
- Flip it over..
- Press the sides as in Step 14..
- Press the top of the sushi with your left thumb while you press down on it with your right index finger, as in Step 15..
- The nigiri sushi is complete, but if it feels too loose, repeat Steps 13 to 15 again..
- Try making the sushi with all kinds of toppings – it's fun!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Nigiri Sushi (How to Make Sushi Rice and Form the Sushi) makes your day cheerful.