Hello bro n sis, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are searching for pleasing Stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock recipe, you are now at the right place. We only serve excellent Stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock recipe. You can cook stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock using 9 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to make a yummy Stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock:
- Get 2 of pork hocks.
- Take of Chopped carrots onions and celery (see tip).
- Prepare of Few juniper berries.
- Use cloves of Few.
- Provide 1-2 of bay leaves.
- Use of Glug of white wine.
- Get 1 litre of stock.
- Take of Olive oil.
- Get to taste of Salt and pepper.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock:
- Preheat oven to 150. Chop the veg. Wash and dry the meat. Heat some oil in a casserole dish and throw in the veg. Sauté for a few minutes.
- Now add the juniper berries, cloves and bay leaves. Add the meat and brown on all sides. Add wine and let it evaporate. Season to taste and then add the hot stock. Cover and pop in the oven for about 4 hours.
- The meat falls apart. Serve with veg of your choice and remaining juices from the pot.
Add both bell peppers, onion, and the pork chunks. Here's a dish you'll most likely find in any Chinese restaurant's menu – pork hocks braised in a sweet soy glaze. Aside from the vegetable components which may vary from one preparation to another, its preparation pretty much remains the same – a long and slow braise enough to make those pork hocks fall apart tender while keeping their skin and flesh intact. Are you looking for a dessert recipe? Slow Cook Pork Hock Stew or Slow Cooked Pata is something that I look forward to during weekends, especially on chilly days.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page useful Sharing this internet site to your acquaintances is the deal Hope that your Stinco di maiale slow cooked pork hock makes your day cheerful.