Hi buddy, back with us in the most pleasing receipes blog. If you are looking for yummy Garlic Naans recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Garlic Naans recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to garlic naans recipe. To cook garlic naans you only need 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a tasty Garlic Naans:
- Get 2 cups of All-purpose Flour or Maida.
- Get 2 tsp of Dry Yeast.
- Take 2 tsp of Sugar.
- You need 2 tbsp of Milk powder.
- Prepare 1/2 tsp of Salt.
- Use 3/4 cup of lukewarm water.
- Take 1 tbsp of Oil.
- Use 12 of Garlic cloves finely chopped.
- Use 1/2 cup of melted Butter.
- Use 2 tbsp of Coriander Leaves finely chopped.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on preparing Garlic Naans:
- Dissolve Sugar in warm water. To this add yeast and set it in a warm place..
- In a big bowl, add in the flour, oil, salt and milk powder. Once the yeast's done, use it to knead the flour. Let this dough rest for an hour in a warm place..
- Divide the dough into six equal portions. Roll out each portion in an oval shape, making sure to maintain a particular thickness. Only that will ensure fluffiness. Press some finely chopped Garlic and little Coriander Leaves on each of it and roll to make it stick to the Naan..
- Brush all the Naans with melted Butter generously. Set this aside in a warm place for about another 20 minutes..
- Heat up your tawa. Make sure to apply some water on the side where there is no Garlic. Place the Naan on the tawa with the water side down. Cook on a high heat for 2 minutes. Flip the Tawa over and cook it directly on the gas now. One by one, cook all the naans, making sure to maintain a steady heat..
- Once done, reapply some more Butter and serve hot..
Making homemade garlic naan is easier than you'd think, even for novice bakers! Make these with your favorite Indian dish for a delicious dinner. Garlic naan is my favorite naan. It goes really well with so many punjabi curries. The garlicky flavor of naan compliments the spicy flavor to different Punjabi curries. easily served for lunch and dinner. garlic naan recipe
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Garlic Naans makes your day cheerful.