Hi buddy, welcome back to the most complete receipes page. If you are searching for excellent Chocolate Dipped Orange & Cardamom Biscuits 🍊 recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Chocolate Dipped Orange & Cardamom Biscuits 🍊 recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chocolate dipped orange & cardamom biscuits 🍊 recipe. To make chocolate dipped orange & cardamom biscuits 🍊 you only need 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a yummy Chocolate Dipped Orange & Cardamom Biscuits 🍊:
- Provide 100 g of caster sugar.
- Provide 125 g of Stork margarine.
- Take 1 of egg.
- Prepare 150 g of Doves farm GF self raising flour.
- You need 100 g of ground almonds.
- Prepare of Zest of two oranges.
- You need 1 tsp of ground cardamom.
- Take 100 g of dark chocolate.
- Get of Extra blob of marg for thinning.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the steps on cooking Chocolate Dipped Orange & Cardamom Biscuits 🍊:
- Mix the marg and sugar together in a mixer or with a hand whisk..
- Add the egg and beat well to incorporate..
- Beat in the flour and almonds mixed, and cardamom powder then add the orange zest..
- You are looking for a soft but well formed dough so if it’s too sticky here add more of your gf flour until you reach a cookie dough consistency..
- Chill the dough for 15 mins in the freezer. Flour a surface and roll the dough out to approx 5 mm thick. Cut into rounds and place on a baking tray lined with parchment paper. Bake for 12 – 15 mins..
- Cool then melt the chocolate in the microwave. You can thin it out a little by adding some marg to the chocolate. Use a spoon to coat half of each biscuit in chocolate, laying them on parchment paper to dry. Enjoy!.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Chocolate Dipped Orange & Cardamom Biscuits 🍊 turns your day joyful.