Hello guys, back with us in the most perfect receipes page. If you are looking for tasty Pacman Minced Beef And Corn Pie (Restart your life anytime!) recipe, you are now at the right place. We only prepare excellent Pacman Minced Beef And Corn Pie (Restart your life anytime!) recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pacman minced beef and corn pie (restart your life anytime!) recipe. You can have pacman minced beef and corn pie (restart your life anytime!) using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to cook a yummy Pacman Minced Beef And Corn Pie (Restart your life anytime!):
- Prepare of Pacman Pie.
- Get 1 packet of pie pastry (any brand).
- Prepare 1 packet of minced beef (about 250 – 300g).
- Use 1 of corn (diced).
- Get 1 cube of tomato paste.
- You need of Some grapes.
- Get of Ham Ghost.
- Take of Some ham.
- Get of Seaweed.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on preparing Pacman Minced Beef And Corn Pie (Restart your life anytime!):
- Cook the pie mixture: Stir-fry the minced beef till pinkish, add the corn, then add the tomato cube and water. The tomato cube is purchased from a Japanese Supermarket..
- Simmer the pie mixture for 10 minutes or till the sauce is absorbed by the mixture.
- Start to do the pie: Cut the size of 2 circles from the pie pastry using a bowl. Add the pie mixtures to one of the circle pie pastry, then cover it up with the other circle. Make as many pies as per your pie circle sizes..
- Bake in a preheat oven of 200C for 10-15mins dependent on instruction from your pie pastry..
- I like my ham to be cook slightly so I will pan fry it slightly. Cut it into the Pacman ghost shape. Cut the seaweed to add features to both the pie and ham. Add some grape to the platter to be served. Simple, isn't it?.
- #mycookbook (Week 20).
Cake From Mix With Pie Filling, Easy Pie Filling Coffee Cake, Almond Cherry Crunch Pie (Wash), etc. Get new recipes from top Professionals! Mince pies are an essential part of Christmas. They are made from minced fruit not meat. In the US, the filling is known by the more accurate name Mince pies should traditionally have a star on top, to represent the Christmas Star which some believe led the shepherds and Magi to the baby Jesus in.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Pacman Minced Beef And Corn Pie (Restart your life anytime!) makes your day cheerful.