Hello guys, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for interesting Tuna & Edamame Sushi Rice Bowl recipe, you are now at the right place. We only provide excellent Tuna & Edamame Sushi Rice Bowl recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna & edamame sushi rice bowl recipe. To make tuna & edamame sushi rice bowl you only need 15 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to produce a appetizing Tuna & Edamame Sushi Rice Bowl:
- Take 1 of serving (*about 200g) Cooked Short Grain Rice.
- Get 1 tablespoon of Rice Vinegar.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of Sugar.
- Take 1/5 teaspoon of Salt *slightly less than 1/4 teaspoon.
- Prepare of Toppings.
- Provide 1 can of (*95g) Tuna *I used Tune in Springwater.
- Prepare 2 of tablespoonfuls Edamame Beans.
- You need 5 cm of Cucumber *cut into small pieces.
- Get 1 tablespoon of finely chopped Onion OR Spring Onion.
- Take 1 tablespoon of Japanese Mayonnaise.
- Get of Salt & Pepper.
- Get of Additional Vegetables *e.g. Carrot, Capsicum, Broccoli, Avocado, Lettuce, etc.
- Provide 1/4 sheet of Nori *torn into small pieces.
- Get of Toasted Sesame Seeds.
- Get of Soy Sauce.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the instructions on cooking Tuna & Edamame Sushi Rice Bowl:
- Heat the cooked Short Grain Rice as the Rice should be hot when mixed with Vinegar mixture..
- Combine Rice Vinegar, Sugar and Salt, and add the mixture to hot Rice. Mix well and allow to cool to the room temperature..
- In a small bowl, combine Tuna, Edamame Beans, Cucumber, finely chopped Onion and Japanese Mayonnaise. Season with Salt and Pepper..
- Half fill a bowl with the Rice and cover it with the Tuna mixture and the additional vegetables of your choice. Top with Nori and Toasted Sesame Seeds, drizzle some Soy Sauce over, and enjoy..
The term tuna encompasses several species of fish, including skipjack, albacore, yellowfin, and bigeye. Skipjack is the most commonly consumed species. Meaty tuna steaks and fillets cook quickly on the grill or stovetop, and the subtle flavor can be enhanced by a variety of sauces and seasonings. High-quality ahi tuna is also delicious eaten raw in thin slices or as part of sushi rolls—and even makes an outstanding burger. From tuna casserole to tuna salad and tuna patties, there's no shortage of meals to make with canned tuna.
A recipe is a good story that ends with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web site to your acquaintances is the deal Wish that your Tuna & Edamame Sushi Rice Bowl turns your day cheerful.