Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most pleasing receipes site. If you are searching for best Minty lamb stew with coconut rice recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Minty lamb stew with coconut rice recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to minty lamb stew with coconut rice recipe. To cook minty lamb stew with coconut rice you need 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a tasty Minty lamb stew with coconut rice:
- You need 1 1/2 cups of brown rice.
- Use 150 g of coconut flakes.
- You need of Lamb stew.
- Provide 500 g of uncooked lamb.
- Use 100 g of baby potatoes.
- Take 1 teaspoon of flour.
- Prepare 1/2 of mutton stock cube.
- Use 1/2 of chopped onion.
- Use 1 teaspoon of cumin,paprika,turmeric, six gun spice,steak and chops spice.
- Use 1 tablespoon of tomato paste.
- Get 2 tablespoons of olive oil.
Done with the ingridients? Here are the steps on cooking Minty lamb stew with coconut rice:
- Boil brown rice for 40 minutes or until fully cooked then cool on the side..
- Dust the lamb with plain flour. Then put in a hot pan with olive oil and brown for 5 minutes then add your onion then fry for an additional 5 minutes.
- Add your spices and tomato paste then mix till fully incorporated.
- Add 1/2 stock cube in a cup of hot water then halve the baby potatoes and mix in the lamb. Allow that to cook for 30 minutes.
- Add 5-6 leaves of mint and simmer for an extra 2 minutes.
- Then serve..
But lo and behold, it turned out to be every bit as scrumptious as depicted. Try adding some sweet corn kernels to your coconut rice next time. All Reviews for Lamb Stew with Green Beans. Reviews for: Photos of Lamb Stew with Green Beans. And I served it over white rice.
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a appetizing meal. If you find this web site fruitful Sharing this site to your mates is the deal Wish that your Minty lamb stew with coconut rice makes your day joyful.