Hi people, back with us in the most interesting receipes blog. If you are looking for tasty Fried Cooking Squash (Cucumbita sp.) recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Fried Cooking Squash (Cucumbita sp.) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to fried cooking squash (cucumbita sp.) recipe. To make fried cooking squash (cucumbita sp.) you need 6 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to serve a perfect Fried Cooking Squash (Cucumbita sp.):
- Use 1 of "cooking squash" (cucumbita sp., with white peel).
- Get 4 of eggs.
- Provide 2 tsp of salt.
- Get 100 g of bread crumbs.
- You need 100 g of all pupose flour.
- Get of Generous amount of sunflower seed oil for frying.
Ready with the ingridients? Here are the sequences on cooking Fried Cooking Squash (Cucumbita sp.):
- The cucumbita sp. Is maybe a lesser known type of the squash family. It has a white peel, and in my country its quite popular for cooking thick soups, hence the name cooking squash.
- Peel and slice the squash into thin slices, gently salt it, cover the slices with flour, then egg, lastly bread crumbs and fry them in hot oil..
A recipe is a nice story that ends with a good meal. If you find this site helpful Sharing this internet site to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Fried Cooking Squash (Cucumbita sp.) makes your day joyful.