What’s up buddy, welcome back to the most perfect receipes web page. If you are looking for pleasing Curry Noodle (Mee kari) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only serve excellent Curry Noodle (Mee kari) recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to curry noodle (mee kari) recipe. You can have curry noodle (mee kari) using 31 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a delicious Curry Noodle (Mee kari):
- You need of A. Chicken Broth.
- Prepare 1 of whole Chicken (small size).
- Prepare 5 of crushed garlic (chicken cavity).
- Provide 5 slices of ginger (chicken cavity).
- Take 8 slices of ginger.
- You need 3 stalks of lemon grass – bruised.
- You need 5 of garlic – crushed.
- Take 2-3 tsp of chicken bouillon powder.
- Provide of B. Blend smoothly.
- Prepare 1 of large yellow/brown onion.
- Take 1 stalk (7 cm) of lemon grass – sliced.
- You need 2 inch of galangal / ginger.
- Prepare 6 of garlics.
- Use 8 of candlenuts.
- Provide of C. Curry Mixture (paste).
- Take 4 tbsp of meat curry powder.
- You need 2 tbsp of ground dried shrimp.
- Take 2 tbsp of chili powder/chilli paste.
- Use of D. Coconut Milk (add last to the broth).
- Get 1 tin of coconut cream (see pic).
- You need 1 tin of coconut milk (see pic).
- Take 1-2 tsp of chicken bouillon (or to taste).
- Get of Salt (to taste).
- Prepare of E. Accompaniments.
- Get of Yellow noodle or vermicelli.
- Get of (blanched/soften).
- Use of Chopped Chicken (from A).
- Use of Fresh washed bean sprouts (or blanched).
- Prepare of Blanched Fish ball / fish cake.
- Use of Coriander/continental parsley (opt).
- You need of (Chopped & sprinkle on top).
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Curry Noodle (Mee kari):
- Prepare the broth. See attached pic for broth. Chicken need to be fully covered in water. Cover & let boil. Once boil, removed lid let boil for 5-10mins. Turn heat to the mid lower setting & simmer for 25mins with lid on. Remove chicken from the pot & let dry. Prepare ingredients. See pic. Use pure coconut milk. See pic. Many brands add xanthan gum, thickener & many "non-coconut" extras in their canned coconut milk. Read label before buying canned coconut milk..
- Blend ingredients in B with a bit of water until smooth & pasty. Prepare ingredients in C with enough water to make a smooth curry paste. Heat wok/big pot with 1/2 cup of cooking oil. Add blended spices & sauté until translucent & aromatic. Add in curry paste. Keep stirring until aromatic for 5mins or more..
- Next, add chicken broth to the wok/big pot. Stir or whisk to combine. Let boil. Meanwhile, prepare accompaniments – blanch fishball/fishcake & yellow noodles or soften Vermicilli. Next, pour coconut milk into the wok/big pot of boiling broth. (Note: shake or whisk coconut milk in separate bowl as it curdle sometimes). Stir curried broth to mix. Taste & adjust seasoning accordingly. It should be lightly strong as blanched noodle/vermicelli is tasteless. Simmer until it bubbles then Turn off heat..
- Order to assemble – noodles/vermicelli, curried broth, chopped chicken, fish ball/fish cake, bean sprout. Serve hot. Assemble only before serving. Reheat curried broth (if necessary) just before serving. When reheating curried broth, turn off heat immediately right after broth just bubbled or boiled. Do not leave broth boiling too long as it has coconut milk that would turn oily when left boiling longer than necessary..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a well done meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this web page to your mates is the deal Hope that your Curry Noodle (Mee kari) makes your day cheerful.