Greetings to everyone out there, back with us in the most interesting receipes web site. If you are searching for excellent Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast) recipe, you are now at the best place. We only provide excellent Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast) recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to quick cinnamon sugar doughnuts (egg & dairy free & no yeast) recipe. You can cook quick cinnamon sugar doughnuts (egg & dairy free & no yeast) using 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do it.
Here are the ingridients that are required to cook a appetizing Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast):
- Provide of Dry Ingredients.
- Get 2 cups of plain flour.
- Provide 1 tsp of baking soda.
- Use 0.5 cup of sugar.
- Prepare of Wet Ingredients.
- Prepare 0.25 cup of vegan margarine.
- You need 0.5 cup of unsweetened soya milk.
- You need 2 Tbsp of sunflower oil.
- Prepare of Other ingredients.
- You need of Sunflower oil to fry.
- Provide of Mix granulated sugar and cinnamon (to your taste) to roll to doughnuts in.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on cooking Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast):
- In a food blender with the dough tool add the dry ingredients, blend until combined.
- In a small sauce pan (low heat), add the vegan margarine, once it has melted add the milk and oil. Mix and turn the heat off after 30 seconds.
- Put the blender on the lowest setting and carefully pour the wet mixture until it forms into a dough.
- Add sunflower oil to a deep frying pan and pre-heat for a few minutes on low-medium heat. Also put the sugar and cinnamon into a plate and mix (this will be used to coat the doughnuts).
- Take 2 tbsp of the mixture and roll it into a ball, pat it down in a circle until it is less than half an inch thick. Pinch the dough out from the middle until it resembles a ring doughnut (or you can fry them without the holes).
- Test the oil by adding a bit of bread, when it rises to the top, the oil is hot enough..
- With care, add the doughnuts to the pan (avoid over crowding and fry in two batches), fry until the underside is light brown. turnover and fry until light brown on the other side..
- Add the doughnuts to a plate lined with kitchen towel, with care add the hot doughnuts into the sugar mixture and use a spoon to pour the sugar on to coat all sides. Repeat for all doughnuts. We ate these straight away but these can be made ahead of time and be kept in a sealed container (once cooled) for a few days..
A recipe is a good story that ends with a good meal. If you find this web page helpful Sharing this site to your families is the deal Wish that your Quick Cinnamon Sugar Doughnuts (Egg & Dairy Free & No Yeast) turns your day cheerful.