Hello guys, welcome back to the most pleasing receipes web page. If you are searching for tasty Amla Murabba recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Amla Murabba recipe which will make your dish stands out.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to amla murabba recipe. To cook amla murabba you need 5 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you cook that.
Here are the ingridients that are needed to prepare a yummy Amla Murabba:
- You need 10 of Gooseberries (Amla).
- You need 1 Cup of sugar.
- Provide 1 tbsp of green cardamom powder.
- Provide 1 tbsp of black salt.
- Use 1/2 tbsp of black pepper powder.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on cooking Amla Murabba:
- Take a gooseberries wash it properly and soaked in a water for one day.After a day dry the gooseberries well.Now prick them with the help of fork digging inside the gooseberry completely and carefully..
- Now take a vessel add 2 cups of water and boil it.Now add gooseberries in the boiling water and let them boil for 3 minutes and after it switch off the gas and let the gooseberries dipped in it for another 5 minutes.After it take it out..
- Now take a wok add sugar in it and gooseberries too and mix it well with sugar and little water and cook it at low flame till sugar dissolves and get thick like one string consistency.Then off the gas and transfer it in to the glass utensil and add green cardamom powder,black salt and black pepper powder and mix gently and after 3 days our amla murabba will be perfectly ready to serve.Enjoy.
It is usually beneficial for heart, skin, hair and organs of digestive system. It reduces hyperacidity in the stomach and eases in burning sensation and epigastric pain. It provides relief from excess body heat. Amla is Indian Gooseberry and is available in winter season. There are many health benefits of eating Amla or awla.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this internet site helpful Sharing this page to your friends is the deal Wish that your Amla Murabba makes your day joyful.