Hello friends, welcome back to the most complete receipes site. If you are looking for yummy Butternut soup recipe, you are now at the best place. We only prepare excellent Butternut soup recipe which will make your dish like a professional chef’s.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to butternut soup recipe. To make butternut soup you only need 11 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
Below are the ingridients that are needed to serve a yummy Butternut soup:
- Prepare 1 tablespoon of olive oil.
- Provide 1 of medium onion, diced.
- Prepare 3 cloves of garlic, minced.
- Provide 2 teaspoons of grated fresh ginger (or 1 teaspoon powdered ginger).
- Use 3/4 teaspoon of sea salt.
- Provide 1/4 teaspoon of white pepper.
- Get 1/2 teaspoon of fresh or dried thyme leaves, finely chopped.
- Get 1 of medium butternut squash, peeled and cut into 1-inch cubes.
- Prepare 4 cups of vegetable stock (or use chicken stock for a non-vegan soup or water).
- You need 3/4 cup of coconut milk (or use half and half for a rich, non-vegan soup).
- Take of fresh thyme sprigs, coconut cream (or heavy cream) for garnish.
Ready with the ingridients? Below are the sequences on preparing Butternut soup:
- Heat a large pot over medium heat. Add the olive oil..
- Add the onion, garlic, ginger, salt and pepper, and thyme, and saute until the onion is soft and transparent..
- Add the cubed butternut squash and toss in the onion mixture..
- Add the vegetable stock and stir to combine (You might need to add a little more or less stock, depending on the size of your squash. The liquid level should be just slightly lower than the squash)..
- Add the lid to the pot and bring to a boil over medium-high heat..
- Once the soup reaches a boil turn the heat down to medium-low and simmer for about 20 minutes or until the butternut squash is very tender when you pierce it with a fork..
- Remove the soup from the heat and add the coconut milk..
- Puree with a hand-held immersion blender, or puree in batches in a regular counter-top blender..
- Serve immediately with a garnish of fresh thyme and some coconut cream or yogurt, or store in airtight containers in the fridge or freezer..
But today we're roasting the butternut squash, which gives so much more depth of flavor and makes the soup easier to prepare (as you. Top your butternut squash soup with bacon, mix it with spices, or add it into chili. Bonus: the veg is packed with Vitamin A and fiber, so you'll actually feel full after a bowl of one of these soups. TESTED & PERFECTED RECIPE – The easiest butternut squash soup you'll ever make – still silky, slightly sweet and full of flavor. These butternut squash soup recipes are just the thing to make on a cold fall night.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a enjoyable meal. If you find this site fruitful Sharing this site to your buddies is the deal Wish that your Butternut soup turns your day joyful.