Hi people, welcome back to the most perfect receipes blog. If you are looking for best Punjabi Aloo paratha, tamarind chutney, yoghurt and pickle recipe, you are now at the correct place. We only prepare excellent Punjabi Aloo paratha, tamarind chutney, yoghurt and pickle recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to punjabi aloo paratha, tamarind chutney, yoghurt and pickle recipe. You can cook punjabi aloo paratha, tamarind chutney, yoghurt and pickle using 22 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
Here are the ingridients that are required to prepare a heavenly Punjabi Aloo paratha, tamarind chutney, yoghurt and pickle:
- Provide 2 cup of Atta.
- Prepare as required of Oil.
- Use As needed of Water.
- Use to taste of Salt.
- Get of Filling.
- Provide 1/2 kg of Potato.
- Use 8 nos of Green chilli.
- You need hand ful of Coriander leaves.
- Take 1 tsp of Grated ginger.
- Provide 4 of Onion.
- Use 1 tsp of Cumin seed.
- Provide 2 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Provide 1/4 tsp of Garam masala.
- Take 1/4 tsp of dry mango powder.
- You need 1/2 tsp of Turmeric powder.
- Take of Tarmarind chutney.
- Get 1/4 cup of Tarmarind.
- Prepare 1/2 cup of Jagerry.
- Use 1tsp of Garam masala powder -.
- Provide 1 tsp of Chilli powder.
- Take 1 cup of Water.
- Get to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the instructions on producing Punjabi Aloo paratha, tamarind chutney, yoghurt and pickle:
- Dough _mix water salt and oil mix well then add flour and mix together.knead well to make dough.keep the dough aside for 15 minutes ina tight container..
- Filling- cook the potatoes by adding salt and enough water two whistle ina pressure cooker in high flame.once cooked remove from the fir and open the cooker and let them cool down.after the potatoes are cold enough to handle peel off the skin and mash them well..
- Heat oil in a kadai add finely chopped onion green chilli and ginger saute till transparent then lower the flame and add all powders saute till raw smell goes.then add mashed potatoes and salt and mix well.cook till you get a dry mixture then add finally chopped coriander leaves and mix well.check the taste and adjust allow this mix to cool down..
- Making parathas_divide the dough &potato filling in to equal parts.roll the dough in small circle and place the potato balls in the center.seal by pulling the edges of the rolled dough together to make a ball let the ball sit for 2 mins before rolling them.now roll the ball lightly.press the ball on the sealed side and keep it on the top side when rolling roll the balls in to meduim size when you feel sticking in the rolling surface then lightly sprinkle atta on both side of semi rolled paratha.
- Heat a pan on high flame place the paratha on the pan after one minute flip the paratha over then after one minute turn to other side. You should see some golden brown spots on the top side.then spread one teaspoon of ghee on the paratha.again flip the paratha and lightly press the puffed areas with a spatula flip again t do the same when golden colour on both side remove from the fire.so your all time favorite aloo paratha is ready to serve..
- Tarmarind chutney_ heat apan add soake tarmarind water and jaggery mix well let it boil for 10 minutes.then add chilli powder,garam masala powder and salt mix well.simmer 2 minutes and swith off the flame.let it cool down. completely after cooll down strain it well..
A recipe is a good story that finishes with a good meal. If you find this web page fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Punjabi Aloo paratha, tamarind chutney, yoghurt and pickle turns your day joyful.