What’s up buddy, back with us in the most excellent receipes site. If you are looking for complete Coconut pigeonpeas recipe, you are now at the perfect place. We only provide excellent Coconut pigeonpeas recipe which will be very easy for you to follow.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to coconut pigeonpeas recipe. You can cook coconut pigeonpeas using 9 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
Below are the ingridients that are required to serve a delicious Coconut pigeonpeas:
- Provide 2 cups of pigeonpeas.
- Use 1/4 of beef.
- Provide 5 of small size potatoes.
- Provide 5 tbsp of Coconut cream powder.
- You need 2 of beef cubes.
- Provide 3 of tomatoes.
- You need 2 of onions.
- Get 3 tbsp of Cooking oil.
- Take to taste of Salt.
Done with the ingridients? Below are the procedures on preparing Coconut pigeonpeas:
- Assemble all you ingredients and prepare them..
- Boil both the pigeon peas and beef until ready..
- After that fry both your onion and potatoes together until onion turns brownish. Add tomatoes and wait for them to cook well..
- Mix your coconut cream powder with warm water and stir then add to the sauce. Add beef cubes plus salt too and stir. Let it boil for a while..
- Add in your boiled pigeon peas with beef and stir. Let it boil for a few minutes. Serve when hot. You can serve it with chapati or coconut rice just as I did. Enjoy.
Yummy Magazine Pigeon Peas(Mbaazi) in Coconut Curry •. Cover toor dal (pigeon peas) with water and soak overnight. Drain soak water and rinse Stir in rice and add coconut milk, pigeon peas, and stock. Gungo peas also known as pigeon peas, red gram and tur are another bean that comes from the legume family. This legume is consumed quite largely in the Caribbean.
A recipe is a nice story that finishes with a delicious meal. If you find this internet site fruitful Sharing this web page to your buddies is the deal Hope that your Coconut pigeonpeas turns your day cheerful.